Class - $15
Classes - $80
Please use within ten weeks
Classes - $160
A Baker's Dozen. Please use in 12 weeks
Classes - $120 per month
Good for all regularly scheduled studio classes
(not for special workshops)
make checks out to Otter Creek Yoga, or OCY or you can pay online right here
don't ever let tight finances prevent you from coming to class—scholarships are ALWAYS available.
Your First Class
You are welcome to drop in on any classes offered at Otter Creek Yoga.
Simply arrive a few minutes early so you can introduce yourself to
the teacher and fill out a new student form.
Here are a few guidelines to remember in attending classes at OCY
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class.
- Please turn cell phones off upon entering the studio.
- Please, no perfumes or colognes.
- Wear comfortable non-binding clothes, yet no baggy clothing which would make it difficult for instructors to see your alignment. Short sleeved tee shirts, leggings or shorts, and additional long sleeve tops are ideal.
- You will need to be barefooted.
- It is advisable to refrain from eating immediately before class. Avoid eating or eat very lightly 1-2 hours before a class.
- It is an excellent idea to bring your own mat if you have one. But we have plenty of mats you can borrow, if you don't have your own. There is no fee to borrow our mats during your class.
- Let your teachers know if you have any injuries, health conditions, or if you are menstruating.
Creek Yoga is located in the historic Marble Works in downtown
Middlebury. The Marble Works can be accessed either from Main Street
or from Elm St.
it with Google
Main St., Middlebury:
the Post Office and the National Bank of Middlebury is a one-way street
called Printer's Alley. Go down this narrow road to the "yield
to pedestrians" sign. Turn right and follow the perimeter road,
with businesses on your left and the railroad tracks to your right.
When you reach the large parking lot turn left into the lot and park. Otter Creek Yoga is in the end of the building facing the railroad tracks. The entrance is located under the black awning. Look for our sign!
Elm St., Middlebury:
St. intersects Rt. 7 at a traffic light with a Maplefields gas station.
Travel downhill (west) on Elm to a stop sign at the intersection with Seymore
St. Continue straight, and immediately after crossing under the railroad
tracks turn left onto Middle Seymour St. This road winds right then
left, and enters the Marble Works parking lot. Turn left into the
lot and drive to the far end. Otter Creek Yoga is in the end of the building facing the railroad tracks. The entrance is located under the black awning. Look for our sign!